Wool Shorts

Wool Shorts
crochet wool shorts

Friday, June 10, 2011

International Yarn Bombing Day

Tomorrow is International Yarn Bombing Day! We are going to be yarn bombing downtown, pretty excited. Over the past few weeks a few friends & I have been busy crocheting flowers & vines to place around in our city.

While making flowers, I have stumbled upon (with stumbledupon.com even lol) a few blogs that I now follow with some of the cutest flowers ever. The one girl also had a headband which is super easy & took me less than an hour do to both the headband & flower. I will post these in a blog after this weekend.

If you would like to follow what we do with our yarn bombing tomorrow, check out our Facebook! Find us at Black Hills Yarnaholics Anonymous. Here's to hoping that link works, otherwise you will have to do a search. We haven't gotten our username yet but hopefully soon FB will let us do that!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment