Wool Shorts

Wool Shorts
crochet wool shorts

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wool Cover

The last wool cover I was doing, with the cro hook ended up being a flop! I did about 10 rows or more and it was still pretty thin and I didn't have much left of the one color. Instead, I made a brown & white cover, stripes! I am excited to use it, but it is HUGE! It will work though, and it will last longer than the other 2 I've made. Somehow, they ended up getting too small (one was right away I guess). I love wool covers for his diapers! I wish I would use them way more, but I don't. Mostly because right now he only has the 2 I bought from a friend, and the one I just finished, but have to lanolize still.

I will have to add some pictures of it soon. Should take the pictures soon too! Thanks for reading my random blog!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment