Wool Shorts

Wool Shorts
crochet wool shorts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's been awhile...

and for that, I'm sorry! It became summer & I am usually running around outside during the summer. This year took us on a family vacation - it was so wonderful to get away for a few days!

I haven't actually done any crocheting since the yarn bomb in June. Well, for the most part anyway. Almost finished another market bag while riding in the car to our destination, but I decided I'd rather watch out the window. Should probably finish that soon so I can sell it.

Other than vacation, I've been doing a lot more sewing. I've been trying to sew diapers, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that they aren't turning out the greatest. So guess I'll just stick to crocheting wool covers. After it starts to get cool, I'll pick up the hook again. I made a nifty roll up case for all my hooks yesterday, can't wait to test it out! When will it get cool? I have no idea. It is October 1st and it was about 90 today in South Dakota, crazy!

Until next time, and hopefully that is soon, have fun =)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment