Wool Shorts

Wool Shorts
crochet wool shorts

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello & Welcome!

Hello everyone! I am new to blogging - and a lot of the things I'm going to write about I am new in too. I'm not a good writer either, so sorry about that!

I wanted to start a blog on the things I like to make, and the things I like to make them with. I just really started crocheting, and am hoping to knit soon too. I know that there is so many blogs & sites to these things, so thanks for stopping by. I hope that you learn something new!

A little about me! My name is Jen & I live in the Black Hills in South Dakota. It is winter here, so I really don't do much outside. The snow seems to never end this year. I have a 7 month old son, who I have so much fun with every day. He is also the reason why I started doing a lot of crafting. I also like to sew, but that keeps me away from my little guy to much so I don't do too much of it.

Please bear with me while I get things added. I'll post my favorite patterns (their links!), things I did to make it work for me, and well just general stuff.
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment